Thursday, March 02, 2006

Oh my God! Jon's head IS a big magnet and I am stuck to him. Ha ha ha ha OK, this is backstage at the Anger Management Tour in Atlanta. This is where I got the idea to Blog. This is the day where I realized my life is pretty damn cool and that others might be interested in coming along for the ridw (from my point of view of course or get your own damn blog!). You can also see Trick-Trick in the background making sure I am OK and safe. This event is where I spent time with Trick and decided that I would shop his deal for him. He's a friend of Eminem's and that's who made the connection (would you tell Em "no"?). I liked Trick and his partner Simen so much, that I would have moved the moon a little to the left for them if they needed that. And I still love them... we talk everyday, although his 50-50 joint venture with Universal came and went in 4 months. Is that a world record???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home