Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I happened to mention to a friend of mine today that MySpace is getting on my nerves. Not because it’s slower than dial-up (although that’s annoying too), but because I get about 100 emails a day from folks asking me what it is that I do in the industry (how about doing some research to find out what I do instead of wasting my time asking me).

So I turned to some of my friends to answer these questions for me. This is meant to be FUNNY, not to insult anyone who has recently asked me this question. Please understand when one is asked the same question 50 times a day, it gets really old. And truthfully, the folks asking me are NOT my market. They aren’t the ones who need to know.

Here goes:

“I'm the person who helped your favorite rapper get noticed...stupid.”

“If you have to ask, you’re already too far behind in the industry to be successful.”

“Can you spell g-o-o-g-l-e? It’s a lot less typing than your stupid email to me.”

“One word: google.com. It only shows 36,000 entries for “Wendy Day.” Pick one and read.”

“How long have you been in this industry to not know Wendy Day? 3 days?”

“If you have to ask, you don’t need to know.”

“Why would I take the time to respond, since you obviously can’t read. If you could, you’d have read the comments on my page or my blog on my page.”

“Is this the best you could do to find a reason to reach out to me?”

“What do I do? Too much to be wasting time answering this question.”

“Have you ever heard of Cash Money? Twista? Eminem? David Banner? I’m the reason you have.”

I didn’t reprint the rude ones….although some of them were funny.

If you really need to know MY answer to this question, please check out my bio at www.rapcointelpro.com: http://www.rapcointelpro.com/Wendy%20Day.htm. I haven’t updated it in awhile because I don’t really care who knows what I do. I’m too busy working…

No offense…

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i feel you 100%....

5/23/06, 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home