Friday, December 22, 2006

Jeezy's Party @ Tabernacle in ATL the day after his album released

I RARELY go to shows, because, well, they bore me most of the time--why should I stand around waiting to see an artist do on stage what I can often see in my own damn living room (I do this for a living, eh?)... But I made an exception for Jeezy. He performed live with a band backing him up (remember M-TV Unplugged?). In fact, the band wore face masks like bank robbers, which was WAY cool...

Parked out in front of the club was a Lambourgini showroom. I had to catch one of them on film because it was just so damn special...





Ah, the pre-requisite strippers...


I may have spent more time watching Kinky B enjoy the show than I spent watching the show my damn self. It was a happy moment for Kink--he got to be a fan. I adore this man...


Here's our boy Jeezy doing his thing....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home